Surface Jet Aerators
- High velocity below surface aeration.
- Superior mixing.
- Increased dissolved oxygen levels.
- Energy and maintenance cost reduced.
- Suitable for aquaculture.
HOW THE AERATOR WORKS
The JET-MIX is mounted at an adjustable angle in the water with the motor portion and air intake above the surface, and the propeller portion below the surface. The motor rotates, turning the hollow shaft which turns the propeller. This pushes water at a high velocity through and near the propeller blades, creating a partial vacuum at the end of the shaft. Atmospheric air above the waterline is drawn in through the air intake port and into the hollow shaft. Turbulance and flow created by the propeller breaks up the air bubbles, mixes the basin and disperses oxygen. The horizontal water movement maximizes bubble hang time maximizing oxygen transfer.
|Model||Output||Oxygen Transfer Rate||Air Volume||Mixing Volume||Working Depth||Unit Weight|
- SUN MINES Electrics CO.,LTD
SUN MINES Electrics CO.,LTDRead More
- High efficiency, low energy consumption and perform very with low operation noise below 50 dB(A).
High efficiency, low energy consumption and perform very with low operation noise below 50 dB(A).Read More
- Linear air pumps are of high efficiency, low energy consumption and perform with very low operation noise under 50 dB(A)
Linear air pumps are of high efficiency, low energy consumption and perform with very low operation noise under 50 dB(A)Read More