Blower Problem Solving
The different between Roots blower with Ring blower.
Q: We are in aquaculture business (shrimp farming). We are planning to use blowers in shrimp ponds but we do not which blower to select. Kindly tell us the different between the RING BLOWER and ROOTS BLOWER. Which one is more suitable for the shrimp farming and why?
A: The different between Roots blower with Ring blower:
1. Roots blower max. pressure up to 10000mmAq; Ring blower max. pressure to 7500mmAq.
2. Roots blower operation with motor by belt; Ring blower with motor direct driving.
3. Roots blower with big air flow; Ring blower max. air flow up to 22.4m3/min @ pressure 3650mmAq.
4. Roots blower need oil lubricating; Ring blower no lubrication is required.
For shrimp farming, if the pond bottom is earth, it is not available to set pipe to fit the diffuser,
we will suggest to use surface turbo jet aerator, it is more easy to maintain than blowers and diffusers system.
- Taiwan International Livestock Tech Expo 2023
BLOWTAC will participate in the 2023 Taiwan AGRILIVESTOCK Exhibition from August 31st to September 2nd. It is located in Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center. Welcome to negotiate and inquire...Read More
- 2023 TAIWAN INTERNATIONAL WATER WEEK
BLOWTAC will participate in the 2023 Taiwan International Water Week from September 20th to September 22th. It is located in Taipei World Trade Center (TWTC) Exhibition Hall 1. Welcome to negotiate...Read More
- 2023 ASIA AGRI-TECH EXPO & FORUM (AAT) Read More