Powerful and Silent HVLP Tanning Kits
TB-200 + TN-169
HVLP Silent Spray Blower & Spray Gun,Tanning Blower,HVLP spray gun kit,HVLP sprayer
BLOWTAC TB-200 silent HVLP spray unit that is high efficiency, low energy consumption and perform very with low operation noise below 50 dB(A).
The HVLP Turbospray spraying machine has advantage of environment friendly like preventing air pollution damage to the sprayer user and saving the material that bounce back from the target sprayed. It can be applied for skin tanning of beauty salon, wood work, furniture, car painting and home decoration finishing….
We offer OEM manufacturing with high reliability and stability of performance, efficient and effective satisfaction of client. Let BLOWTAC HVLP turbine and turbo blower and spray gun be a part of your solution.
- Powerful and Silent
- Reduce Overspray
- Material Savings
- Easy portablity and mobility
- Constant delivery of clean, dry moisture free air
- Compliance with local environmental codes
- Easy and maintenance
- Tanning activities
- Nano spray paint
- Spray painting
Whole system Including :
TB-200 blower x 1 set
TN-169 sprayer x 1
set air hose x 1 pcs
- With air hose - 4M 3/4"
|FLOW||200 LPM / 7 CFM|
|Dimension||L 29 x W 21.8 x H 24.5 cm|
|Net Weight (Blower with hose,without gun)||15 kg|
TN-169 Spray Gun
- HVLP breezing Type
- One Stage Spray Gun
- Two Stage Non-breezing Type Spray Gun for optional
- Aluminum Cup Capacity:1000 c.c.
0.5 mm/0.8 mm/1.0 mm/
1.2 mm/1.3 mm/1.5mm/
1.8mm/2.0 mm/2.5 mm
- Related Products
- Related Documents
- SUN MINES Electrics CO.,LTD
SUN MINES Electrics CO.,LTDRead More
- High efficiency, low energy consumption and perform very with low operation noise below 50 dB(A).
High efficiency, low energy consumption and perform very with low operation noise below 50 dB(A).Read More
- Linear air pumps are of high efficiency, low energy consumption and perform with very low operation noise under 50 dB(A)
Linear air pumps are of high efficiency, low energy consumption and perform with very low operation noise under 50 dB(A)Read More